[Vtigercrm-developers] Events with webservices (Inventory Records)

Conrado Maggi comaggi at gmail.com
Tue Dec 2 11:46:18 GMT 2014

Hello,

I'm running an after save event on sales order module. If I manually
created a new SalesOrder the event works fine.

Now I'm creating a new Sales Order using webservices but the when I call
the function Inventory_Record_Model::getProducts() the array does not
include products line information.

If like the event is fire after the SalesOrder is saved but before the
table inventoryproductrel is updated.

This happens only when I create the order with webservices, not manually.

Have anyone seem this before? Any workaround? Maybe creating the order with
the Class instead of the API?

Thanks,
Conrado