[Vtigercrm-developers] vtiger_attachments vs vtiger_notes?

Alan Lord alanslists at gmail.com
Mon Dec 1 14:33:30 GMT 2014

On 01/12/14 14:13, Lajeesh wrote:
> Think vtiger_notes is the table for document module and
> vtiger_attachments is for file attachments

Yes but both vtiger_notes and vtiger_attachments contain attachment data
(filename, path etc...).

It's quite confusing regarding the ids used and which tables are used
under which circumstances; along with notes and attachments tables there
are also the seattachmentsrel and senotesrel.

It looks like senotesrel points to seattachmentsrel and thence to the
original entity but I want someone to confirm the structure so I can
reliably write a query to find all attachments for a bunch of Leads or
Accounts for example.