[Vtigercrm-developers] Search in columns of a list of records

Ian Stern i4629193 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 25 02:19:15 GMT 2014

The worst is that effort of community members is transferred to vtiger
commercial version. I watching many track bugs and improvements like change
logic in operating in lists, enhancements to  related lists, workflows for
documents etc. If this improvements will not be included in oncoming
version I leaving vtiger and joining fork to vtiger 6 which is about to
incorporate. I would stress guys from vtiger that they will loose a lot not
making equal open source and their on-demand version. It is coming from
marketing knowledge and experience. You can get more interest from the bank
leaving there more money. This rule applies to vtiger team and open source
perfectly.