[Vtigercrm-developers] Comments on Activity - Calendar in the vtiger 6

Holbok István holbok at gmail.com
Sun Apr 6 16:19:10 GMT 2014

Hi Błażej,

Thank you for the idea. :-)
I know that is a bad functionality because the main particle moving
across the organization is the client (in Leads, Contacts or Accounts
table) with his demand for service (e.g. in Potential table).
Any comment - logically - should be assigned to the main particle.

But sometimes somebody has an other idea.
My interest was simply technical about possibility to using mod_comments
in vtiger 6 in different places.

üdvözlettel / regards:

*Holbok István*

+3670-342-0900