[Vtigercrm-developers] VT6 - SMSNotifier - Error in configuration

Stencel, Maciej m.stencel at opensaas.pl
Tue Apr 1 10:40:55 GMT 2014

Hi,

There is an error in SMSNotifier module, that breakes configuration.

When in configuration after clicking "New configuration", fields Active,
Username and Password and above all Save button is invisible.

Proper popup showed in proper.png, and incorrect popup in error.png - see
attachments.

SMSProvider.php in SMSNotifier/providers/ is causing it to display
inproperly.

FIX:

modules\SMSNotifier\models\Provider.php

In function *getAll* in line #35 add SMSNotifier.php to ignore list.

if (!in_array($file, array('.', '..', 'MyProvider.php', 'CVS'*,
> 'SMSProvider.php'*))) {

There is also translation type in SMSNotifier/models/Module.php

Switch *LBL_SEREVER_CONFIG* to LBL_SERVER_CONFIG.

That will fix configuration link name. In French translation in
SMSNotifier.php there is this incorrect label also.

*Question*:

Anyone tested SMSNotifier with built in ClickATell? I have free test
account, messages are sent, i can view their status on their website but
status of sms records in VT isn't changed at all?

Is it fault of my free test account or is it more probablty that there is
another error in VT.

There is function *smsquery* that checks for sms status but it seems it is
never used. Didn't have more time to check on that.

Anybody is using at present ClickATell sms api in VT6?

*Z poważaniem / Best regards*

*Maciej Stencel*
*Tel: +48 884-997-123*

*m.stencel at opensaas.pl <m.stencel at opensaas.pl>www.OpenSaaS.pl