[Vtigercrm-developers] A new approach to telephony integration

Sreenivas Kanumuru svk at vtiger.com
Fri Sep 27 14:34:39 UTC 2013

Alan,

Thanks for sharing this. We are looking at Asterisk
-Java<http://www.asterisk-java.org/development/> to
improve the Asterisk integration in the open source product. But, OpenSIPs
looks better from what you shared, and the fact that it is not just
restricted to Asterisk is a plus. We will keep you posted if we make some
progress on OpenSIPs.

thanks,
Sreenivas

--