[Vtigercrm-developers] Code Contribution

Joe Bordes joe at tsolucio.com
Sun Sep 22 14:12:29 UTC 2013

Hi Andy,

Welcome to the community.

First, the established way to contribute code is by creating a trac
ticket with the patch. vtiger will review it and apply it if they
consider they need to. Nobody has wrie access to svn repository.

As to code updates, releases, sprints, roadmap, decisions about where
the product is going, ...  all those decisions are made by vtiger. Your
best approach is to post the idea on the developers list and (again)
create a trac ticket with the request.

Joe
TSolucio