[Vtigercrm-developers] VT6 RC

John Crisp john at reetspetit.net
Fri Sep 13 14:43:03 UTC 2013

On 13/09/13 12:57, Alan Lord wrote:
> On 13/09/13 11:39, Sreenivas Kanumuru wrote:

>> When you have multiple IMAP acounts, which one of it is the sent email
>> put in?
>
> The one you are using at the time you create the email. (I guess it
> could use the sending email address to match but I'm not certain on that
> - normally when you create an email you choose which account you want to
> send it from either deliberately or by simply being *in* one the accounts).
>
> In TB you can configure, for each account, where you want *copies* of
> emails you send to be placed... See attached.

I have about 25 email accounts on my Thunderbird and each mail sent from
an account goes to its relevant sent folder. These can be user defined
in the Preferences but as Al said, the defaults are usually right.

It is therefore perfectly possible IMHO, and as been for years.

The current system is awful. This would be a GREAT change.

B. Rgds
John