[Vtigercrm-developers] How to add javascript file to header

Stencel, Maciej m.stencel at opensaas.pl
Thu Oct 24 14:34:00 GMT 2013

Sorry I forgot to mention that I tried to implement it in vtiger 6.

Problem is now solved... 7 days ago new version of ZeroClipboard was
released.
And this version works everywhere in my vt6, the other one worked only when
i added it to <head></head>.

So the problem was in ZeroClipboard library.

Thank You anyhow!

Best regards,
Maciej