[Vtigercrm-developers] How to add javascript file to header

Stencel, Maciej m.stencel at opensaas.pl
Tue Oct 22 11:35:23 GMT 2013

I've read it...

You mean Special LinkType of type HEADERSCRIPT which is added to
vtiger_links table?

It's adding script the same way as getHeaderScripts() at the bottom of page
which i stated i don't want... Script is addedn, i can see it in source
view but still calling object ZeroClipboard gets me errors, the only time
adding the script adn I don't get errors is when the script is located in
<head></head> below:

{* ADD <script> INCLUDES in JSResources.tpl - for better performance *}  in
line #52.

And I was asking is there a way to add via vtiger functions script up this
high in code.

But thank You for Your reply!