[Vtigercrm-developers] That "test" directory...

Alan Lord alanslists at gmail.com
Tue Oct 22 12:07:08 UTC 2013

On 22/10/13 13:00, Vikas Jain wrote:
> Alan,
>
> include folder was retained as there were some dependency on that
> folder, we are reviewing this and will merge into includes folder.
>
> changing *test *folder name to more meaningful name is planned, but
> there are many references in the code which might take longer time
> to change and evaluate.

I understand - it's just a *really* bad name... The not-so-well-informed
sysadmin might well just delete it on sight!

Also there are currently three possible locations advertising themselves
for handling uploads:

/test/upload
/cache/upload
/storage

Which one is correct? I'd get rid of the others or name them more sensibly.

Cheers

Al