[Vtigercrm-developers] That "test" directory...

Vikas Jain vikas at vtiger.com
Tue Oct 22 12:00:18 UTC 2013

Alan,

include folder was retained as there were some dependency on that folder,
we are reviewing this and will merge into includes folder.

changing *test *folder name to more meaningful name is planned, but there
are many references in the code which might take longer time
to change and evaluate.

On 21 October 2013 18:57, Adam Heinz <amh at metricwise.net> wrote:

> My guess is that storage/vtiger.txt exists to make sure that the folder is
> created when the zip file is extracted.  I deploy vtiger via puppet, so I
> deleted that stuff ages ago and have puppet create the folder.  It would be
> similarly trivial to add some sort of "ensure file exists" guard to the PHP
> logic.
>

> On Mon, Oct 21, 2013 at 5:25 AM, Alan Lord <alanslists at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> C'mon guys...
>>
>> Before you ship VT6 could you please give that /test directory a proper
>> name?
>>
>> Also we have /include & /includes (which is a bit annoying).
>>
>> There are two "upload" directories:
>>
>>  ./test/upload
>>> ./cache/upload
>>>

>> And in the /storage directory is a file vtiger.txt that simply says
>> "uploads"... ;-)
>>

>> Al

Regards
Vikas