[Vtigercrm-developers] PHP versions

Scott Earle scottearle at gmail.com
Fri Oct 18 16:17:40 UTC 2013

Oh, I agree completely, and I do not wish to offend or annoy anybody. Working as I do in software development for a large company, I do know that the Real World is very different to this idealised place where everything is fluffy and happy all the time. But we only ever read about the mythical fluffy place …

I use Google’s AdWords API on a daily basis, so I know a thing or two about functionality being deprecated - they do it every three or four months, and with extremely little notice.

So yes - use stable code wherever possible, and try to make stuff as future-proof as it is possible to make it.

Best regards,

Scott

--
Scott Earle