[Vtigercrm-developers] TogetherJS

Alan Bell alan.bell at libertus.co.uk
Fri Oct 18 08:23:33 UTC 2013

well here it is, the exported module,
http://alanbell.libertus.co.uk/Together.zip
however it won't import, not entirely sure why. It was previously
complaining because I didn't have a PHP class, but now I have no idea
why it won't import. I will try and trace it through later and get a
valid module, but if anyone has any tips on making valid extension
modules that would be great.

Alan.

On 18/10/13 09:08, Alan Bell wrote:
> I have it working, needed a bit of a fix for a bug in the standard
> prototype.js that vtiger 5.4 includes, I was going to release it
> yesterday but realised I set it to a standard room called "vtiger"
> which would mean that everyone running vtiger anywhere would end up
> talking to each other :)
>
> I will pop up a zip file for folk to try in a sec . . .
>
> Alan.
>

> On 18/10/13 07:27, stprasad at stprasad.com wrote:
>> Hi, never got around to trying it.
>>
>> My approach would be to load the js as a header script and put the
>> collab html as a headerlink.
>>
>> I will try this today and let you guys know the results.
>>
>> Regards, ST Prasad
>>

>> Sent from BlackBerry® on Airtel

Libertus Solutions
http://libertus.co.uk