[Vtigercrm-developers] TogetherJS

Alan Bell alan.bell at libertus.co.uk
Fri Oct 18 08:08:20 UTC 2013

I have it working, needed a bit of a fix for a bug in the standard
prototype.js that vtiger 5.4 includes, I was going to release it
yesterday but realised I set it to a standard room called "vtiger" which
would mean that everyone running vtiger anywhere would end up talking to
each other :)

I will pop up a zip file for folk to try in a sec . . .

Alan.

On 18/10/13 07:27, stprasad at stprasad.com wrote:
> Hi, never got around to trying it.
>
> My approach would be to load the js as a header script and put the collab html as a headerlink.
>
> I will try this today and let you guys know the results.
>
> Regards, ST Prasad
>

> Sent from BlackBerry® on Airtel

Libertus Solutions
http://libertus.co.uk