[Vtigercrm-developers] vtiger 5.4 - html stripped in listview (pbxmanager)

Richard Hills richard at tw.co.nz
Tue Oct 15 23:05:00 UTC 2013

Hey guys

We're using the PBX manager and I can see the call from / call to data
has an html link inside of vtiger_pbxmanager. This is actually stripped
out somewhere between the database and our list view (and in the case of
call from, replaced with a link to the pbx record), I was just curious
if anyone has already solved this issue before and is able to give me a
solution/suggestion as to where to look?

I'd also love to have a detailview file for this (not enough to want to
write it new with v6 on the way) so if anyone can help with that I'd
also be grateful.

Thank you

--
Richard Hills