[Vtigercrm-developers] Tax Amount

Adrián Granado - Refineria Web adrian at refineriaweb.com
Tue Oct 15 12:21:35 UTC 2013

In this case nothing happens cause you are saving the % TAX in the current
invoice.

The problem is when you are trying to get the TAX AMOUNT you need to check
group/individual tax, group/individual discounts etc. I think for Reports,
saving tax amount is very important.

What do you think?

Adrián Granado
PROGRAMADOR