[Vtigercrm-developers] GeoTools Update

Alan Lord alanslists at gmail.com
Thu Oct 10 09:32:17 UTC 2013

On 09/10/13 22:49, Oscar Medina wrote:
> Hi Alan,
>
> Impressive module.  I've begun weaving it into some customizations I'm making for a friend of mine.  Do you have any tips or guidance on how to create action links appropriately?  Specifically, I'd like to have the action link on the Calendar.  Our Calendar is related to Contact as each appointment is with a Contact.  I'd like the results of an appointment list to be displayed on the map.

It's pretty easy* really.

Read the vtlib documentation and use a url a bit like this:

module=GeoTools&action=GeoToolsView&src_module=$MODULE$&src_record=$RECORD$

* I've not tried adding an Action Link to the Calendar module before...
That module is very non-standard so you might need to do some digging to
get that one to work but from normal modules the vtlib addLink() API
works fine.

Cheers