[Vtigercrm-developers] Bennu iCalendar library

Adam Heinz amh at metricwise.net
Tue Oct 1 20:31:34 UTC 2013

I'm not sure what I think about the version on SourceForge.  There are some
obvious typos (DTSTAP instead of DTSTART!) that make it seem unlikely that
version was used or tested.  Is this a dead library?  Has anyone used
iCalcreator [3] or something else for this facility?

[3] http://kigkonsult.se/downloads/index.php#iCalcreator