[Vtigercrm-developers] Bennu iCalendar library

Adam Heinz amh at metricwise.net
Tue Oct 1 20:18:10 UTC 2013

It looks like iOS 7 may have made the Calendar ics parser a bit more
strict.  In the last couple weeks I've had some users reporting problems
that I've traced back to newlines in the event description.  While poking
around the source [1], I noticed that the iCalendar library is a bit out of
date; 2005 if the CVS timestamps are to be believed.  Something else I
noticed is that the LGPL markings appear to be missing, though they are
prominent in later versions [2].

[1]
http://trac.vtiger.com/cgi-bin/trac.cgi/browser/vtigercrm/branches/6.0.0/modules/Calendar/iCal
[2] http://sourceforge.net/p/bennu/code/HEAD/tree/trunk/lib/