[Vtigercrm-developers] Cross-module View

Joe Bordes joe at tsolucio.com
Tue Nov 26 22:47:33 GMT 2013

We usually take a mixed approach. If your requirements/restrictions
permit create a new interface inside vtiger CRM, that way you benefit of
having all the code tools and infrastructure to easily work with. It
makes it easier to create than a full blown REST implementation.

Look at this one for example:

http://erpevolutivo.com/rcvtvt/index.php?module=TicketDiary&action=index&record=111

As you can see on one screen you can work with comments, emails,
timecontrol and documents. Try a double click on the body of an email or
comment.

I could show many more of this type of solution, but most of them are
specific to certain clients needs.

Obviously this is in the line of "write a custom front end with it's own
logic", we just stay inside vtiger CRM to make the coding easier.

Joe
TSolucio