[Vtigercrm-developers] VT6 Listview no total record count

Mani Kumar mani.k at vtiger.com
Fri Nov 22 12:49:16 GMT 2013

oops! my bad. its been a while since i used 5.4, and i forgot the settings.
the performance reason still holds, though. We felt that users didn't need
to see the total number of records all the time, and didn't want to run the
query if it is not required. We plan to show record count on hover instead
of click.

regarding page number, just showing the text field  (ex: 2) between the
arrows is not enough, we need to expand the width to also show "page 2 of
40". I was referring to this.

Regards,
Mani