[Vtigercrm-developers] VT6 New Workflow function: removeEntityMethod()

Alan Lord alanslists at gmail.com
Thu Nov 21 11:50:55 GMT 2013

Hi Guys,

I just noticed that there is now a removeEntityMethod function in
VTEntityMethodManager.inc which is a good thing IMHO :-)

What I am curious about though is this function is very sparse and will,
if I'm right, leave "floating" workflow tasks that originally called
this entitymethod that's just been deleted...

> 	/**
> 	 * Function to remove workflowtasks entity method
> 	 * @param <String> Module Name
> 	 * @param <String> Entity Method Name.
> 	 */
> 	function removeEntityMethod($moduleName, $methodName){
> 		$adb = $this->adb;
> 		$adb->pquery("DELETE FROM com_vtiger_workflowtasks_entitymethod WHERE module_name = ? and method_name= ?", array($moduleName, $methodName));
> 	}

Should this function not also find any workflowtasks that used this
method and remove them too?

Cheers