[Vtigercrm-developers] VT6... Adam goodbye?

Sreenivas Kanumuru svk at vtiger.com
Tue Nov 19 17:42:50 GMT 2013

I hope not. Adam, We appreciate your candid feedback. We know that your
intent is to make Vtiger better. You can rest assured that our efforts are
in line. With Vtiger 6, (i am restating here), besides the UI revamp, a key
objective is in making Vtiger more easier for developers. We are now in the
final push to get Vtiger 6 RC released in December, with good Developer
documentation.

Regards,
Sreenivas

--