[Vtigercrm-developers] VT6...

Sreenivas Kanumuru svk at vtiger.com
Tue Nov 19 15:18:15 GMT 2013

Adam, We have to be blind to not notice that. We love Alan's posts and
value his support . We just wanted to distinguish the issues by looking at
the subject. As all the issues are related to Vtiger 6, VT6.. makes it
difficult to know the issue from the subject, for everyone. Alan already
launched another thread with a more specific subject ( i love it

Also, We recommend filing all the bugs on trac.vtiger.com to ensure that we
are not losing track of them. We are reviewing all trac issues reported on
6.0.0 beta and intend to address all critical and blockers before RC
release.

Regards,
Sreenivas