[Vtigercrm-developers] Other VT6 notes

Alan Lord alanslists at gmail.com
Wed Nov 13 11:42:50 GMT 2013

(This and the other posts this morning are all for the most recent
version 13891)

* The checkbox size thing isn't an issue in Chrome by the looks of it

* On the "Almost there!" sign-up page, the timezone list contains 2 of
each option :-P

* When configuring the initial *installation*, I chose UK Pounds as my
currency, and gave my first and last names and chose Europe/London as my
timezone.

* Unless you then *repeat* those choices on the "Almost there!" popup
once the install is complete, user preferences default back to US
English, and US Dollars.

* The admin user has no first name set, the last name is
"Administrator", and language is set to US English *despite* what I set
during the initial installation routine.

* The default_timezone in config.inc.php is not set. It is left at UTC.

* Why do I need to click twice on that little cog to get to the Settings
module? There are no other options. Just take me to Settings when I
click on the cog, please.

* The Calendar *really* should support drag & drop by now...

* Attached a small image showing a couple of minor layout issues (IMHO) ;-)

Cheers