[Vtigercrm-developers] vtiger 5.4 login check user/pass combo only

Richard Hills richard at tw.co.nz
Mon Nov 11 20:29:41 GMT 2013

Hi guys

On the off chance that someone has this code laying around I thought I
would ask.

I need to check a user/pass pair from get variables and confirm if they
match a vtiger user, obviously this needs to adapt to the configuration
on the crm (ldap, database login etc).

We are just putting together a module which enables users to share
contacts of their choice via carddav and require this sort of
authentication check on the sync server itself.

Thank you

--
Richard Hills
TechnologyWise Ltd, Tauranga, NZ