[Vtigercrm-developers] Vtiger 6

Alan Lord alanslists at gmail.com
Fri Nov 8 07:47:14 GMT 2013

On 08/11/13 03:54, Emmanuel Buamah wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Please I thought vtiger 6 i supposed to be released this month? May I
> know the date and if the bugs reported has been fix.

Why does everyone get so hung up on release dates?

If vtiger was my company our policy would be "it will be released when
we deem it to be ready."

vtiger have been very clear that the code available right now is *not*
ready for production, yet we see loads of requests for advice from
people who have clearly done exactly that.

We have lots of vtiger customers and we have not even started
discussions on VT6 with them very much at all. And we won't until it is
released... We'll probably not offer any migrations until 6.0.1 or later
anyway.

Just my thoughts on this frequently occurring question ;-)

Cheers