[Vtigercrm-developers] UIType 16 Picklists (again)...

Alan Lord alanslists at gmail.com
Tue May 14 16:29:34 UTC 2013

On 14/05/13 16:58, Alan Lord wrote:

> I can't open the Workflow editor for a vtlib module where we have
> converted a picklist from UItype 15 to 16 because of a missing column in
> the vtiger_cf_xxx table...

A bit more digging.

The problem stems from the getPicklistOptions() function in
include/Webservices/WebserviceField.php.

This does not expect UIType 16 picklists.

It calls getPickListValues() in CommonUtils.php.

I am tempted to extend the getPicklistOptions() function to handle
UIType 16 in a different way.

Sound about right?