[Vtigercrm-developers] Stupid Question: Select & get_dependents_list

Alan Lord alanslists at gmail.com
Tue May 14 10:40:36 UTC 2013

Could someone explain why we can't have the SELECT button on a related
list when it is configured to use the get_dependents_list() function?

In the related module there will be a UIType 10 field to hold the id so
I can't see why this can't be supported?

Perhaps it is not available to prevent the UIType 10 field being
overwritten? But surely that could be trapped and handled in a sensible way?

Maybe I am just being thick...

Cheers