[Vtigercrm-developers] old forum links stopped working

Adam Heinz amh at metricwise.net
Thu Mar 28 20:50:25 UTC 2013

I don't use the forums much, but I was googling to see if a bug existed and
found a two year old user request in the forums.  So I figure I'll link to
the Trac patch in the thread [1], but when I tried to post, it shows me a
redirect interstitial, then dumps me at the top level of the forums.  Even
worse, I can't find the thread in the new forums.  Either your forum search
doesn't work, or the thread doesn't exist in the new forums.  I tried half
a dozen different queries, including pasting the entire title of the
original thread.  Nothing.

[1] https://forums.vtiger.com/viewtopic.php?t=32214