[Vtigercrm-developers] old forum links stopped working

Richard Hills richard at tw.co.nz
Wed Mar 20 20:19:23 UTC 2013

Just confirming this redirect is now working for me (supposing it was a
link to this):
https://forums.vtiger.com/viewtopic.php?t=40419&f=77&sid=ec342653e5ede23d4d8be00c96cd372b#p129741

On 21/03/13 01:48, Joe Bordes wrote:
> The link below still gives me the same error.
>
> See attached image.
>
> Joe
> TSolucio
>

> On 20/03/13 13:28, Srinivas Ashok wrote:
>> Dear joe,
>>
>> Sorry for the inconvenience.
>>
>> We have fixed the issue.Please check and let us know your
>> observation.Thanks for reporting the issue.
>>

>>     Yesterday I was looking for some old posts, google found them but
>>     when I clicked on the link I just get an error page.
>>
>>     Now I just ran into another old forum link that I need and it
>>     isn't working either:
>>
>>     http://forums.vtiger.com/viewtopic.php?f=77&t=40419&p=129741#p129741
>>
>>     I saw an unanswered post on the new forum about this. Maybe
>>     somebody at vtiger should look into this. I think it is important
>>     and would be a shame to lose all that information.
>>

>>     --
>>     Un saludo
>>     Joe
>>     TSolucio

>>     http://www.vtiger.com/
>>

> --
> Un saludo
> Joe
> TSolucio

Richard Hills
TechnologyWise Ltd

www.technologywise.co.nz
PO Box 2228, Tauranga, NZ
ph: +64 (0)7 571 1060 | fax: +64 (0)7 571 1061