[Vtigercrm-developers] Can somebody verify this error for me?

Joe Bordes joe at tsolucio.com
Sat Mar 23 17:56:37 UTC 2013

Hi,

I have found an error creating events from a workflow and it seems
strange that I have never read anything about it nor can find any
reference on the trac so I am supposing it may be something we
introduced in our version (although it is very close to vtiger CRM
5.4.0) before I download and install a stock version to make sure if
somebody has one on hand and can verify this I would appreciate.

- create a workflow associated to project milestone
- execution: only on first save
- no conditions
- create a task for "create event"
- put any text in the mandatory fields
- for start and end date, use the "project milestone date" field
- save it

- establish your date preferences in user configuration to: "yyyy-mm-dd"
(ISO)
- create a milestone and verify that the event has been created

- establish your date preferences in user configuration to: "mm-dd-yyyy"
- create a milestone. I get an SQL error saying that the dates are
incorrect to create an event (in the log) and the typical "go back"
message on screen.

Thanks
Joe
TSolucio