[Vtigercrm-developers] "form builder" for vtiger

Alan Lord (News) alanslists at gmail.com
Tue Jun 18 16:43:08 UTC 2013

On 18/06/13 16:21, Stefan Warnat wrote:
> There is a similar system in my Workflow Designer.
> You could start a workflow within a record manually and there will be a
> request to input some values, which could be used inside the workflow.
> (For example generate a comment from values)
> The implementation is very simple (you have only textfields, date,
> checkbox and select fields) and at the moment this feature is more a
> small feature to quickly generate quotes.
> Until your message, I couldn't image a good application scenario, which
> cood benefit from such feature. But it is possible to extend this to a
> complete assistent, which guide though a process of some questions.

This sounds very interesting Stefan,

I had a very quick play with your demo system but couldn't really see
how to do that. Any chance you could help me to understand how this
might work? If you could that would be great, email me directly or ping
me on twitter, linkedin, G+ etc. Whatever "floats your boat"

Thanks

Alan

PS - The designer itself looks really neat.

--
Libertus Solutions
http://www.libertus.co.uk