[Vtigercrm-developers] "form builder" for vtiger

Stefan Warnat ich at stefanwarnat.de
Tue Jun 18 15:21:29 UTC 2013

There is a similar system in my Workflow Designer.
You could start a workflow within a record manually and there will be a
request to input some values, which could be used inside the workflow.
(For example generate a comment from values)
The implementation is very simple (you have only textfields, date,
checkbox and select fields) and at the moment this feature is more a
small feature to quickly generate quotes.
Until your message, I couldn't image a good application scenario, which
cood benefit from such feature. But it is possible to extend this to a
complete assistent, which guide though a process of some questions.

Stefan