[Vtigercrm-developers] Nice little bug...

Alan Lord (News) alanslists at gmail.com
Tue Jul 30 14:29:00 UTC 2013

vtiger 5.4.0

I have a new module with some new fields created using vtlib.

One of the fields is a checkbox called "active".

In the Workflow, you can't use this field in an "Update fields" Task
because it clashes with the "Active" setting of the Task itself.

It reports "Same field selected more than once."

I've changed the field and columnname and added an "ls" prefix and it
now works.

Another reason for namespacing... But this shouldn't really happen IMHO.

Cheers

Libertus Solutions
http://www.libertus.co.uk