[Vtigercrm-developers] Vtiger 6 Update - Jul 2013:: es_es translation

Prasad prasad at vtiger.com
Tue Jul 16 18:05:11 UTC 2013

Joe,

Looking at the structure proposed I don't understand why files like Assets
> or Import have been moved to their own module structure and eliminated from
> the language directory. I mean in the previous svn Assets.php was in the
> main en_us directory and in this new svn it has been eliminated from there
> and put inside the Assets package structure. Then others like Google are
> only in their package directory....

Module zip found under packages/ folder are installed at run-time using
vtlib package API (their source are available in pkg/ of SVN). We plan to a
model where modules/ folder will have some pre-installed (bootstrap) files
and then rest be installed as packages. Assets, Google, ... are a step in
this direction.

BTW, it would REALLY be useful to have some partial svn updates, from here
> such a massive upgrade with no comment leaves us sitting in the dark and
> having to do a lot of work all together. I know you have your own internal
> svn where you probably have a nice history of what is happening, but for
> the open source community it is really "black box magic" what you are
> doing. Personally I would prefer a more frequent commit with some
> meaningful comments. Anyway, thanks.

I apologize for coming big on svn updates, I too would love to commit each
changes separately but the time required to get through this exercise post
integration is a challenging one. Hope to meet the expectations down the
road.

Thank you very much.

Regards,
Prasad