[Vtigercrm-developers] Vtiger 6 Update - Jul 2013:: es_es translation

Joe Bordes joe at tsolucio.com
Tue Jul 16 09:24:32 UTC 2013

Hi,

Looking at the structure proposed I don't understand why files like
Assets or Import have been moved to their own module structure and
eliminated from the language directory. I mean in the previous svn
Assets.php was in the main en_us directory and in this new svn it has
been eliminated from there and put inside the Assets package structure.
Then others like Google are only in their package directory....

That is what I meant about not knowing what is happening there.

BTW, it would REALLY be useful to have some partial svn updates, from
here such a massive upgrade with no comment leaves us sitting in the
dark and having to do a lot of work all together. I know you have your
own internal svn where you probably have a nice history of what is
happening, but for the open source community it is really "black box
magic" what you are doing. Personally I would prefer a more frequent
commit with some meaningful comments. Anyway, thanks.

Joe
TSolucio

Un saludo
Joe