[Vtigercrm-developers] Scripting Mail Manager?

Alan Lord (News) alanslists at gmail.com
Mon Jan 21 03:10:43 PST 2013

Anyone done any work with Mail Manager?

I have quite an exciting custom module in development that has a totally
custom ListView which may, or may not contain records from multiple
entity modules in the one list.

I'd like to add support for the "Send Email" and "Send SMS"
functionality on this ListView but as the records span multiple modules
the normal send_mail functions don't really work.

The Mail Manager however has very good cross-module support built-in to
the Compose UI, so I am wondering if anyone has any examples of
triggering the Composer programatically...

Cheers

Libertus Solutions
http://www.libertus.co.uk