[Vtigercrm-developers] importing comments

Alan Lord (News) alanslists at gmail.com
Sun Jan 20 04:26:06 PST 2013

On 20/01/13 05:00, Juan C. Dulanto wrote:
> Importing Comments into vTiger 5.3.0 - Windows Users

If it something that you may need to repeat at all, then I strongly
recommend using an ETL tool like Talend.

You can use it to look up and match values and build data in a format
for import or write directly to the database.

Here's a screenshot of importing Activities into vtiger from a
customer's Salesforce.com data We matches users from sales force and
vtiger, then got the right entity idds from the various modules and
created json files we then used via the vtiger_server API to write into
the system...

HTH

Libertus Solutions
http://www.libertus.co.uk