[Vtigercrm-developers] vt6 versus zf2

Adam Heinz amh at metricwise.net
Tue Feb 19 07:36:24 PST 2013

"Keep the vtiger6 code operational?"  How about keeping the vtiger5 code
operational?!  You forked your own modules to create the vtiger6 subfolder.
 I have no idea how I'm supposed to merge a branch that contains a partial
copy of itself, much less attempt to preserve any sort of merge/edit
history.  This is the largest bowl of copy pasta I've ever encountered in
fifteen years of professional development.  It shows a grave lack of
restraint and/or understanding of how to refactor a system while keeping it
operational.