[Vtigercrm-developers] Customizing List View

John Crisp john at reetspetit.net
Tue Feb 12 02:37:58 PST 2013

On 12/02/13 06:07, Arun Kumar wrote:

>     I need to customize the list view of leads module.I need the
> following things ,

> Please guide me over this solution.I am a new bie to this vtiger.

With all due respect Arun, this list is really for developers, not
'noobs', and is not really a 'help list'.

For general queries you should search and ask in the forums where other
users may help you.

If you have tried adding some code and need some help with a specific
code problem then please show the code you have, and someone here may be
able to help you.

If you are still stuck then there are a number of developers who offer
professional (paid for) services.

B. Rgds
John