[Vtigercrm-developers] Reporting on user activity

Adam Heinz amh at metricwise.net
Mon Feb 11 07:48:43 PST 2013

We use a third-party Windows application called PHP Report Maker to
generate custom cross-module reports.  I've built a vtiger module around
it, replacing its authentication, headers and such.  I set up per-report
permissions by creating new vtiger_actionmapping rows with new actionids,
so I can grant access to specific reports using the vtiger admin for
"tools" i.e. import, sales reports, etc.  It works well for our fully
managed environment, but does not allow users to create new reports from
the web admin.