[Vtigercrm-developers] aggregating ModComments

Prasad prasad at vtiger.com
Thu Feb 7 20:08:05 PST 2013

Adam,

ModComments is a mine of data, your are right direction we are interested
in the your prototype.

I take the blame of introducing the varchar field on parent_comments - it
should be integer, will add it to my list. I was planning for a simple tool
that can aid developers to detect such inconsistency let me know if you had
one.

Regards,
Prasad