[Vtigercrm-developers] Cooperation

Sreenivas Kanumuru svk at vtiger.com
Wed Feb 6 11:13:05 PST 2013

Hi Christian,

We try to integrate as many patches as possible. 5.3 and 5.4 versions
included some patches that we received from community members. But, i agree
that we did not get back to all the developers who submitted patches. We
did not have sufficient time to monitor and close lower priority issues.

btw, Vtiger 6 EA issues can be tracked here (
http://trac.vtiger.com/cgi-bin/trac.cgi/report/37)

thanks,
Sreenivas

--