[Vtigercrm-developers] uitype 10 - value not displaying

Richard Hills richard at tw.co.nz
Mon Feb 4 12:32:00 PST 2013

Hi all.

I am setting up a basic vtlib module which has a relation requirement
between an existing module.

>         $field new Vtiger_Field();
>         $field->name = 'RelatedTo';
>         $field->label = 'Related To';
>         $field->table = 'vtiger_module2';
>         $field->column = 'relatedto';
>         $field->columntype = 'VARCHAR(255)';
>         $field->uitype = 10;
>         $field->typeofdata = 'V~O';
>         $field->helpinfo = 'Relate to an existing orchard';
>         $field->masseditable = 0;
>         $block->addField($field);
>         $field->setRelatedModules(Array('Module1'));

This all works file and the values are saved correctly. However when in
edit, list and detail mode the value of "relatedto" is empty.

I was wondering if anyone could point out what my problem is likely to be?

Thanks

--
Richard Hills
TechnologyWise Ltd, Tauranga, NZ