[Vtigercrm-developers] GeoTools code is up!

Alan Lord alanslists at gmail.com
Mon Feb 4 04:49:48 PST 2013

Hi all,

after what was a rather more complex and time-consuming re-write that I
thought it was going to be, I am pleased to announce that you can now
download the module for the forge and play with it and the code is also
in the project's SVN (trunk).

Please be aware that this is Beta grade (or even Alpha) code right now.
It works for me but there are bugs, some I know about and probably many
that I don't, and it hasn't had any other external testing (yet).

http://forge.vtiger.com/projects/geotools/

The re-write that has taken so long was the list view display...

On the original video I made, the table of results shown was rather dumb
and totally unrelated to the data in the rest of the vtiger CRM.

Now, GeoTools embeds the very familiar ListView look and feel and *all*
the associated search/filter functions.

This provides and much richer experience and means you can filter and
search the results in a far more detailed way.

Have fun and I look forward to lots of feedback and code commits!

Cheers

Libertus Solutions
http://libertus.co.uk