[Vtigercrm-developers] Database Migration

Cam Aroson gm98z28ss at me.com
Tue Dec 17 15:17:33 GMT 2013

We have been using SVN to keep up with the vtiger6 changes.  With the RC being released, we'd like to test the migrations.  How do we migrate the database when the code is already updated?  When we try to run the migration (vtigercrm/migrate), we get this which doesn't update the database:

WARNING : Cannot continue with Migration
We detected that this source is upgraded latest version.

I'm sure we're missing something obvious.  Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you.