[Vtigercrm-developers] VT6 & Google Map License

Sreenivas Kanumuru svk at vtiger.com
Wed Dec 11 09:41:14 GMT 2013

Thanks Alan, I reviewed the terms but didn't find clarity (since they say
25,000 / day is free). I don't believe there is an issue in using the Maps
API in the open source product, since it is free. I emailed them to get
clarify about the Maps API use in our SaaS offering. I'll update this
thread, if i hear back.

Regards,
Sreenivas

--