[Vtigercrm-developers] VT6 - Currency Grouping Separator - "space"

Stencel, Maciej m.stencel at opensaas.pl
Fri Dec 6 15:20:52 GMT 2013

Hi,

I would like to group my currency for example like that:

1 234 567,99

The problem is that i can't choose space separator from select2 dropdown
from settings view.
I can see that "space" is entered as one of the grouping separators
in vtiger_currency_grouping_separator table. But it is not shown in the
select dropdown.

In the source view I found that the space separator is in the picklist
array value:

I checked select2 in separate test page and select2 doesnt have problems
with displaying option with value and title as "space".

So probably it, is vt6 problem.

Best regards,
Maciej Stencel